Monday, April 14, 2014

spotify

so since 2011, i have relied on Spotify for my music.


Spotify is a program that allows you to listen to all the music humanly possible without having to pay for it online, with an included Pandora like radio, and seperate add-ons which give you lyrics and concert tickets, it is literally one of my best friends. Though Spotify is based on your Facebook profile, you can also make one with your email address and I highly recommend you do, with the new update Spotify has a fresh new look.


With my growing library of 1500 songs ranging from Little Mix to Abba to Hannah Montana and way more, I was THRILLED that Spotify had an app and now I could listen to music when I wasn't at home-----but I learned that I could only listen on shuffle and had about 9 skips an hour, which is definitely not enough for me, but I'll manage.

9 comments:

  1. omg the update makes it look so cool and a million times better i love it even moreeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rujuta just got me into Spotify and I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol u r a nerd shrek is love sherk is life

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! yeah spotify! totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cohelly stop hijacking srs posts about sherk pls repesct ur eldesr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg shut up nobppdy cares about ur stupd animes watch some good tv like nge or other nonfictiones like merlni

      Delete
    2. um its speled ""anome" eve n whne its pl ok if u rly hatre it DO UR RESEARCH GOD

      Delete
  6. i have a spotify and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SPOTIFY RHYMES WITH SOMETHING I CANT THINK OF NOW

    ReplyDelete